San Pasqual High School has a storied tradition in academics, athletics, and the arts and it is always exciting to welcome Golden Eagle students, alumni, parents, and community to such a great school.
Our goal this school year (2016- 2017) is to build on our storied academic tradition and to innovate the educational experience for ALL students by:
(1) Ensuring coherent instructional practices (with an emphasis on PLC’s)
(2) Providing on - going professional development for our faculty/staff that is research-based & data-driven.
(3) Building strong parent-community-school ties
(4) Ensuring a student-centered learning climate/culture (w/ an emphasis Rigor, Relevance, & Relationships - PBIS)
(5) Ensuring shared leadership/decision - making to drive change
We encourage you to explore all of the curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities that SPHS has to offer – including (but not limited to):
24 Varsity sports
SOAR After School Activities
Award Winning Visual & Performing Arts programs
Locally, Regionally and Nationally Recognized Robotics Program
30 plus student clubs
CTE – Career Pathways
22 Advanced Placement (AP) Courses
Independent Study Program (Learning Center)
San Pasqual involves parents, guardians, and community stakeholders in the work through the School Site Council, Parent Engagement Center, Parent Education workshops, English Learner Advisory Committee, Back to School Night, Parent Meetings, Coffee with the Principal, Parent Club, Athletic Boosters and Band Boosters, alongside regular informative contact with the community.
Our work results in students graduating from San Pasqual achieving the following outcomes:
College & Career Ready
San Pasqual High School would like to thank our dedicated parent and community volunteers for their support. Without their involvement we would not be able to provide students with the type of high quality school program we currently enjoy.