Each year, students participate in the California Assessment of Student Performance (CAASPP). The following tests will be given in person:
- Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments for English Language Arts and Math, required tests in grade 11 on March 7-10 and March 14-17.
- California Science Test (CAST), a required test in grade 10 and in grade 12 on March 28-29.
Please make sure students are well-rested and attend school on these dates.
FREE AP TESTING FOR EUHSD STUDENTS
Please click the PDF link below for information on how to sign-up for the the free AP testing being offered to all students in the Escondido Union High School District. Applications must be received by October 31st.
The deadline to register for AP exams is approaching QUICKLY!
Here is what students need to do to ensure that they are signed up for their AP Exams:
- Sign up for their teachers’ classes on MyAP
- Most students have done this step
- Select “Yes” for all of the exams they wish to take and “No” for the exams they don’t want to take.
- Any decisions left “Undecided” will automatically be changed to “No” after 10/31.
- Students will NOT be able to change their decisions after 10/31.
- Complete the EUHSD Benefits Survey (https://bit.ly/bform22 ).
- ***The district will NOT cover the cost of their exam if they do not submit their survey by 10/31.
- Complete and turn in the 22-23 SP AP Test Contract.
- 1 form for all AP Exams
- Turn into room 307 or to Ms. Somerby's box.
Please use the following links to help answer questions pertaining to AP Testing.
For more PSAT information, visit the College Board Website here