San Pasqual High

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Please Create A Marquee

Financial Aid and Scholarships


Do you want Free money for college, but don't know where to start? Are you interested in applying for scholarships, but have no idea where to look?

You are in luck! The SPHS Counseling Department has complied a list of scholarships to make it easy to find the right scholarship for you! Click the link below to access our scholarship information:  
Step-by-step instructions for financial aid applications.
Unsure of which application to fill out? FAFSA or CADAA? Click here for details
Financial Aid Comparison Tool
Did you get a few financial aid offers from different campuses, and aren't sure which offer is better for you?  Use the Financial Aid Comparison Tool (download below) to help you make a decision.
Financial Aid Assistance & Workshops
Cal-Soap is offering ongoing free workshops around town to assist families in filling out their FAFSA or California Dream Act applications.  These workshops usually require pre-registration.  Click HERE to access their calendar of events.